Re: how to make a car NOT pass smog?

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, Sethracer@aol.com,
Subject: Re: how to make a car NOT pass smog?
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:25:32 -0700
> Can Boris borrow the car first?

not a bad idea.  dont recall if it is a manual though.

i do remember gluing almost every part of the damn thing back on to some
glue from the last time something fell off.  one time i resorted to cramming
bits of paper in it to hold it together.  (actually, i used that technique
on the cobra too)

her new car is an early 80's volvo with a celebrity pedigree.

-james