Re: CART to CBS/Speedvision/Fox

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CART to CBS/Speedvision/Fox
From: Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:41:12 EDT
Craig wrote:
CART on Speedvision seems like a good idea for
enthusiasts, given that Speedvision actually seems to
be interested in racing, unlike ABC, which seems
keener on pushing Tiger Woods, or the IRL.

As long as they dump Paul Page, I'll be happy. I remember when ABC-owned ESPN
had a broadcast of the Formula One race scheduled in Prime time on Sunday
evening taped from the early morning run. During the CART race (live in the
afternoon)Page talks about what a runaway the F1 race had been with so-and-so
winning by a mile. Grrr. Thanks for killing the evening, Paul, and it's your
own network! - Seth Emerson