Re: trouble bending aluminum sway bar arms, advice?

To: Larrybsp@aol.com, billh@pa.dec.com
Subject: Re: trouble bending aluminum sway bar arms, advice?
From: Barry Spencer <BSpencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:59:59 -0700
James,
It's better to send the tube to a company that specializes in this type of
work.  I had a company in Fremont bend new suspension links for the Europa.
It's worth spending the bucks to get the job done correctly. A suspension
failure can be very expensive, and dangerous.

Have a look in the yellow pages.

Barry Spencer.