Re: Math and the lottery

To: Anthony Tabacco <atabacco@california.com>,
Subject: Re: Math and the lottery
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:07:28 -0700
is it just me?  i really would not want to win a lot of money in something
like the lottery (millions).

yeah i could buy a mcclaren F1, but its just another street car i cant park
anywhere.

i could buy a big house, but then id move away from my dear friends ive made
right across the street.

i could stop working, but then, ive already done that and im getting bored.

suddenly 10,000 people would think i owe them something.

i already have more toys than i can play with in one day.

-james 'enuf is plenty' creasy