Thanks

To: BA-Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks
From: Barry Spencer <BSpencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:04:06 -0700
Thanks to all the people who planned the Divisional.

  What a difference  when your car has Penske shocks. I switched from Koni
to Penske on the Europa, and this was the first test session with the new
set up.  It felt I was going slower in the corners than before.  With the
Koni shocks the car didn't handle the bumps, so the car would bounce and
move around a lot. I didn't realize how much the car had been moving
around, until driving the car with the Penske shocks. The car is so much
smoother than before, so it feels you're going slower, and it's much easier
to drive.

Spencer's Motorsports is a dealer for Penske shocks.

Thanks, and we all had fun.

Barry, Jane, Christopher, and Michael.