RE: My divisional picks revisited

To: "'Navid Kahangi'" <navid@interwoven.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: My divisional picks revisited
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:35:58 -0700
I'm not painting the car, but I may consider getting a black helmet.  That
way, when I spin the car everyone will think it was Elbert driving.

I was telling Katie the other day that I'm in that transition phase where
I'm no longer staring at the cones right in front of me, and I'm trying to
look ahead but can't yet sight what I need to see.  As a result I'm really
just looking at nothing, which is why I keep mowing down those poor cones.
Those of you who plan to work course during group 4 on Sunday might want to
take note of this and get another work assignment:).

I'm hoping that if I stick with it, I'll eventually get used to looking
ahead.  If not, I might consider some other hobby, like fishing.

Peter