RE: Cheap Gas?

To: "Lolita and Mike" <lomike@earthlink.net>, <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>,
Subject: RE: Cheap Gas?
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:17:50 -0700
I understand where you're coming from. Some lady who was too busy to pay
attention to the road killed my brother about ten years ago. Over the past 15
years and too many miles to count I too have had my own share of "incidents".

If you ride a motorbike you just have to accept the fact that there are a lot
of poorly skilled drivers who don't pay attention, and you're going to have to
watch out for them lest they mow you down. In other words, you are invisible
and everybody is trying to kill you. Motorbikers either follow this
philosophy, or they don't last very long.