RE: Divisional Entries

To: BA-AUTOX@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Divisional Entries
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:04:15 -0700
Back to the issue at hand, I don't think 190 entries is anything to get your
underwear all up in a wad over, and I think 60 out-of-town entries is far
out. What we really need to be discussing right now is how we are going to
entertain ourselves now that the party has been cancelled versus pretending
to read other people's minds as to why they won't be attending the
Divisionals.

This Saturday is the Official Screening of the Fast and the Furious. Do we
have a theatre picked out yet? Screening times? Drive-in or indoor theatre?
What channel for the Talk-Abouts for our play-by-play commentary? Dinner
will be at the Spaghetti Factory, yes? Are reservations necessary?

All this other arguing is simply a waste of VALUABLE TIME!

Katie K.