Re: 17" wheels on Subaru WRX in GS

To: "Jason Uyeda" <jason@neversoft.com>
Subject: Re: 17" wheels on Subaru WRX in GS
From: Bill Hamburgen 650-617-3329 FAX -3374 <billh@pa.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:16:52 -0700
Thanks, Jason (and to Giles and John for your earlier response).
I checked the Yahoo discussion group you cited, and it's pretty clear
these items are illegal.  Howard made a good distinguishing point:
If you buy the "optional" 17" wheels, you end up with the original 4
wheels as well.  Doesn't really sound like a factory option, much to
my regret.

/Bill