Re: 17" wheels on Subaru WRX in GS

To: Giles Douglas <giles@vy.com>
Subject: Re: 17" wheels on Subaru WRX in GS
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:20:34 -0700
That seems to leave an ambiguity for items which are installed
at the port, such as A/C and "appearance packages" on some cars.  I
would assume that "port-installed" options or features fit under the
"factory" category.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94