RE: June 10 Event "Double Event"

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: June 10 Event "Double Event"
From: Jim Ochi <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 15:06:44 -0700
Obviously you didn't read Paragraph 3, Subsection IX, clause 14 of the
co-driving contract you signed.  It states, "Co-driver is to take the blame
for any and all difficulties encountered, including such things as
inclement weather, improper food stops, incorrect routes to and from
events, incorrect choice of tires, spillage of coolers in trunks, incorrect
suspension settings, air tanks left in trunks, acts of war or vandalism,
and natural disasters."

:-)

Jim