RE: June 10 Event "Double Event"

To: "'Navid Kahangi'" <navid@interwoven.com>,
Subject: RE: June 10 Event "Double Event"
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:12:05 -0700
Logistically, there is no way, given the short time between now and the
event, that you could move a whole class. You can't just use team.net to
broadcast information. Not everyone in the class would even know.

And all for some people who want to run two events in one day?

Jim and I did it and changed the tires back to streets between events. We
were late on grid and paid the price.

It was also probably one of the most stressful days of autocrossing, and not
recommended!

It's NOT against the rules to run out of your run group. It just must be
marked on the card (WRG) so the entrants won't be scored with the class.

Katie K.