Re: It's quiet....

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It's quiet....
From: Dietrich Schultz <dietrich@zync.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:44:00 -0800
Ugggh. I didn't like the E46 styling when it came out and I haven't warmed
up to it yet. They took the E36 and made it look more like a Lexus... of
course Lexi are looking more like Mercedes every day so it's a moving
target. They added chrome (yeech) and the nice clean lines of the E36 got
melted and droopy. The thing is all round and beetly. :)

Dietrich