Re: It's quiet....

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It's quiet....
From: Jim Ochi <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:34:32 -0800
At 08:26 PM 12/13/2000 -0800, James Creasy wrote:
>its quiet because i am have been wrenching on my car pretty much every day.
>SHHH dont tell OSP.  i suspect that your ESP competitors have been doing the
>same.  get ready for a sneak attack next season =)

No need for a sneak attack - my guess is that my future BSP competitors are
kicking back, having a cold one, and laughing at the new cannon fodder
that's been added to the class... :-(

>PPS, you COUNT the days since the last autocross?  :)

Uh, James - there's this miracle of modern technology called a "calendar" -
it helps you keep track of things like this.  It's not even that difficult
to use...Probably about as complicated to use as a shift-key!  :-)

Jim