Re: It's quiet....

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: It's quiet....
From: ejbaylis@pacbell.net
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 08:12:24 -0700
Due to a previous social engagement (a party at my house, so I have to be
there -- by all means drop by if you're in the neighborhood after Marina -
a leetle joke since I live in Oakland :-), I won't be competing Sunday with
Team Sloth.  So Charlie, please feel free to stand in for me -- you'll
improve the Team Sloth PAX average!  And you certainly don't qualify for
Team Long Hair...

EJ