GGF site?

To: Autocross List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: GGF site?
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:00:11 -0700
I read about the troubles with the dirt entrance to Marina. I'm
planning to go to round 3 at GGF on the 22nd. My car is not rain
friendly, dirt friendly, or scratch/ding friendly (exposed front
wheels like to throw rocks up at the car), so I'm wondering what
the GGF entry and surface is like. Is it relatively clean, or
should I expect to get little paint chips from rocks & debris?

Thanks,

P.S.
Here's a neat video (about 3 MB in size) that I found on the net.
I don't understand the Japanese, but it looks like some kind of
380 hp Lexus being driven with panache:

http://www.sandiegostreetracing.com/media/video/drift14.asf

--
Michael R. Clements