Re: Alarm shop, body shop?

To: "Jason H. Liao" <jhliao@qpt.com>
Subject: Re: Alarm shop, body shop?
From: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:36:23 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1036140795-971213783=:8667

Monney is a good shop.  They do good work.  I am a former Circuit Chitty car
stereo shop manager and installer.(another life)  If you have questions feel
free to ask.  I can give you the details of how alarms are installed.  You may
be able to do the work yourself and save yourself some $$$.  Most alarm prices
are heavy with labor.  reply directly if you want more info.

Greg

  "Jason H. Liao" <jhliao@qpt.com> wrote:
Heehee, and in case anyone was wondering, the two requests are not
related. No one tried to steal my car ;)

Jason

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Jason H. Liao wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone want to recommend a good shop to get an alarm installed? South bay
> is preferable, but not absolutely necessary. I heard Mooney(sp) is pricey
> but worth it--any others?
>
> And, I've heard of a few good body shops around here, but does anyone know
> of one that can do fiberglass repair? I heard some boat shops may be able
> to help out as well. The work I need done is very minor, maybe I just
> need a repair kit.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jason

Street Touring -S

http://streettouring.homepage.com

---------------------------------
--0-1036140795-971213783=:8667

<P>Monney is a good shop.&nbsp; They do good work.&nbsp; I am a former Circuit
Chitty car stereo shop manager and installer.(another life)&nbsp; If you have
questions feel free to ask.&nbsp; I can give you the details of how alarms are
installed.&nbsp; You may be able to do the work yourself and save yourself some
$$$.&nbsp; Most alarm prices are heavy with labor.&nbsp; reply directly if you
want more info.</P>
<P>Greg<BR></P>
<P>&nbsp; <BR>
<P>&nbsp; <B><I>&quot;Jason H. Liao&quot; &lt;jhliao@qpt.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Heehee, and in case anyone was wondering, the two requests
are not<BR>related. No one tried to steal my car ;)<BR><BR>Jason<BR><BR>On Tue,
10 Oct 2000, Jason H. Liao wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; Hi,<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Anyone want
to recommend a good shop to get an alarm installed? South bay<BR>&gt; is
preferable, but not absolutely necessary. I heard Mooney(sp) is pricey<BR>&gt;
but worth it--any others?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; And, I've heard of a few good body
shops around here, but does anyone know<BR>&gt; of one that can do fiberglass
repair? I heard some boat shops may be able<BR>&gt; to help out as well. The
work I need done is very minor, maybe I just<BR>&gt; need a repair kit.<BR>&gt;
<BR>&gt; Thanks in advance,<BR>&gt; Jason<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;
 Touring -S</P>
Get <a href="http://mail.yahoo.com/";>Yahoo! Mail</a> - Free email you can
access from anywhere!
--0-1036140795-971213783=:8667--