RE: Thanks

To: "'Carl Merritt'" <cmerritt@ati.com>,
Subject: RE: Thanks
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:09:59 -0700
Hey Carl,

It was a really great event.  The turnout may have been a little bit lower
than what we get in the Bay Area, but to run 160-some cars through with that
much time left over was *really* impressive.  Thanks to you and Ben for your
efforts!

I thought fun runs were a good idea for the morning.  The way SFR splits
essentials into morning and afternoon groups, you really couldn't start the
afternoon stuff that early anyway.  And it gave the morning people a chance
to do fun runs and go home.  Of course I don't think we should do this
unless the event is ahead of the printed schedule.  I also liked tech on
grid.  Like Katie said it's one less thing to have to stress about early.

Well, if you are waiting for the bad news, I'm afraid there really was none!

Peter

PS:  I don't remember if I ever mentioned this to you, but the wide angle
lens on your camera is a keeper.  We were able to see that critical extra
bit of KeS's frantic gesticulation...