RE: Thanks

To: "'Carl Merritt'" <cmerritt@ati.com>,
Subject: RE: Thanks
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:10:20 -0700
Carl Merritt writes...

>>So what did people think of Tech on Grid?  Morning fun runs? (did you
afternoon people feel perterbed about waiting to walk until fun runs were
over?)  8 cone slaloms?  Traffic on the way home?>>

I like tech on grid (saves me stress), and although I ran in the 7th group,
I didn't mind the morning fun runs a bit. It's a much better use of time
than having an hour and a half long course walk. Plus, it meant that even
those who ran in the morning got to enjoy some fun runs. That was the idea
of three runs, right?

Katie K.