Moby the Motorhome driver needed

To: "'Bay_Area_Autocross_List'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moby the Motorhome driver needed
From: "Watson, Mark" <Mark.Watson@Schwab.COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:40:00 -0700
O.K.  we are _almost_ set for this weekend.

The only outstanding issue right now is getting the Motorhome to and from
the site.
 Ben will not be able to drive it this weekend.

I realize the motorhome is not setup for towing yet, if the driver needs a
ride, I will offer a co-drive in my Civic (Chris - want points in STR?)
For what it's worth, I just installed the coil-over's in the rear with a lot
more spring rate to assist with rotation.

Come on folks, we have a very few people (like 2) that handle the
trailer/motorhome duties.

Thanks,

Mark