RE: June 17/18 Update 12 days and counting...

To: <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>, "Sean & Jeannine Breese" <sjbreese@jps.net>,
Subject: RE: June 17/18 Update 12 days and counting...
From: barry Spencer <bspencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 09:05:53 -0700
Kevin S, How was breakfast this morning?.
   We have a change in the Spencer's Racing Sevices raffle  :>))). TWO
organization will now benefit. The fifty tickets that Kevin Stevens WILL
purchase, will benefit the public schools.   :>))))) Barry spencer

  And third, those raffles are a JOKE - the public schools