June 17/18 Update 12 days and counting...

To: Bay area list <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: June 17/18 Update 12 days and counting...
From: Sean & Jeannine Breese <sjbreese@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 17:41:41 -0700
PRE-REGISTRATION IS A MUST!
As it is we goofed the cut off date it should have been, the 1st so
take advantage! You have to the 12th. But don't wait till then. We
appreciate all of you who have already sent in your forms Thank You.

In breaking News on the coming Divisional in Sacramento. We  will be
having a Huge Raffle at this event we have received items from Hoosier

and Kumho for this ("hint") one of them has given us a " SET OF TIRES"

to give away. Now if that doesn't get your registration in did I
mention the Great party that goes with the event complete with a POOL!

Also we have been moved to an asphalt site so those concerned about
tire wear come on
down! Also Barry Spencer will be having a raffle to benefit Leukemia
at this event see below:

Spencer's Racing Services is holding a raffle at the SCCA divisional
on
6/17 to benefit the Leukemia Society of America.

Tickets are a mere $2.00 each (It's tax deductible) for a chance to
win.
You may enter as many times as you wish. There will be three separate
drawings.
1) New Hunter 4 wheel alignment.  Donated by Spencer's Racing
Services.
         2) Corner weight set up. Donated by Spencer's Racing
Services.
3) Spring Special auto detail. Donated by Exotic Car Detail Center.

All proceeds will be donated to the Leukemia Society of America.

Tickets will be on sale one day only, Saturday 6/17 at the divisional.

Drawing to be held Sunday, 6/18, at the awards ceremony.

Don't miss your opportunity to win one of these great prizes and
benefit a
wonderful organization.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2000/Divisional/

See you at the Races!

Jeannine and Sean Breese
sjbreese@jps.net