RE: So what was the correct line??

To: "'Darren P. Madams'" <darren@madams.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: So what was the correct line??
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:04:36 -0800
I went on the inside, and just went slow, and now it looks like I should
have just driven through the mud. Oddly enough, I didn't have too much of an
understeering problem, and you and I were in the same car. Maybe I just
slowed down a lot more than you?

I wonder what Derek did. I forgot to ask. We must corner him next time, and
demand all his secrets until he just grows sick of us.

Katie