LRP gift certificate for sale - last call

To: ner@ner.org, autox@autox.team.net, FCSCC-MEM@yahoogroups.com
Subject: LRP gift certificate for sale - last call
From: Steven J Miller <sjm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:16:03 -0400
I am ending the previously posted auction for the Lime Rock Park gift
certificates on Friday at midnight, so if you were thinking of bidding
speak up now.Send email off list if interested.

>For sale: bearer gift certificate good for 2 single-day admission tickets
to any public event in 2005. I can't use it this year and it expires.
>Can be used for the labor day vintage race or the Busch series race in
sept/oct (those cost up to $35 per ticket, for total maximum value of $70).
Holder must mail in to LRP to request >tickets at least 2 weeks in advance