Re: Autocrossing on GT4!

To: "Kevin Stevens" <autox@pursued-with.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autocrossing on GT4!
From: <stanvann@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 21:40:56 -0500
Something that I find interesting is that as a person who has never raced a
front driver and rarely driven one, that I have a hard time with them on
GT4. I know I need to modify my driving style with them, but it is very
difficult. Do you folks who race front drivers find this to be true in
relation to the different drive layouts. Just wondering,
Stan V