Auto Auctions

To: pgh_autox@yahoogroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Auto Auctions
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:27:33 -0500
Hey Listers,

If you have been watching the Barrett-Jackson Auctions from Scottdale, you
are aware that prices have skyrocketed over the last couple of days on the
monster American iron. Just about anything with a big block motor and in
good condition is bringing six figure bids.  And then there was the 3
Million paid for the Olds F-88 Concept car.

So, on this slow day...my question to the lists is as follows:

What do we put away in the garage today to turn the big money on the block
at the Barrett-Jackson auction in twenty years (2025)?

Your best answers might just end up as part of my next Lorenzo the Scribe
column for North American Pylon. But on the other hand, if you tell me, then
your car investment secrets would be out.   Boy! What a dilemma!

Larry Steckel