re: CP at the Toledo Tour

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re: CP at the Toledo Tour
From: Steve <huronmountain@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:43:56 -0700 (PDT)
Adam Popp wrote ->
Ok, I was just looking at the Toledo Tour results and
saw that Scott
Lewis won
CP there this past weekend. His 2nd run counted on
Sunday where he spun
oafter
the finish and hit cones, which was his best time of
44.0. I thought
that was
a DNF. Did they change the rule on that or not? I was
sure Mike Ucker a
R.A.F.T. Racing Member won it until I saw the results
just now. He
would of
won if Scott's time didn't count. But if they changed
the DNF rule
hitting
cones after the finish and Scott Lewis won,that's fine
by me. Scott's a
good
guy.  Anyone have insights?

The cones he hit were pointer cones which were already
lying down.  No penalty for those providing you still
exit the course properly, which he did.

Steve Elzinga
#55 CM