RE: FedEx Sites?

To: kempgeoservice@yahoo.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: FedEx Sites?
From: "Don Kline" <solo2dmmr2@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 18:29:13 -0500
FedEx has a hub here in Indy that we were all set to use this year.
Everything was going fine until the airport authority found out.  THEY
wanted to have everyone preregister more than one week in advance and we
were going to have security around the site.  Even though it's not a part of
the airport proper, they had jurisdiction over it and put down some
impossible hurdles.  I hope this isn't the case around the country and is,
for the sake of other regions, limited to the safety zealots in Indy.

in HIM, Don Kline