Re: Fiero upgrade, new GTO - hmmm - Pontiacs and autocross?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fiero upgrade, new GTO - hmmm - Pontiacs and autocross?
From: George Ryan <george.ryan@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 18:17:09 -0700 (PDT)
For anybody that might be interested, there is a "Pontiacs in the Park" 3 day
weekend at Heartland Park the end of next month (the irony of it all !! - -
It's right in the backyard of the one club that looks down it's nose at the
Fiero - the SCCA!).

There will be an autocross, a track day, and drag racing  - - exclusively for
Fieros. Other Kansas City area Pontiac clubs will also have their respective
events at HPT that weekend - including both the old and new GTO's (that was for
Paul Brown's sake). Only the bracketed drags will be a mixture of the clubs.
Anyone wishing more info, please E-mail me privately, for obvious reasons.

Now about Paul's message and Charlie's response - - No, it really doesn't hurt
at all. Just sorta reinforces why I dumped the SCCA and all their arrrogance a
couple years ago! Now I just simply EXPECT replies like Paul's. But since this
list is about autocross in general (and not an official SCCA website - - thank
Gawd, for they don't have a clue about how to operate one), non SCCA -members
and even NASA members like myself can participate.