Re: Looking for a "Pit Scooter"?

Subject: Re: Looking for a "Pit Scooter"?
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:50:57 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

#1, I've experienced someone who I thought was very reputable turning out
to be a thief.  I'm not saying that's the case here in any means.

#2, and most important, the ad _reads_ as if it could be stolen.  Perhaps
someone could relay that to the Flying Miata folks so that they could
rectify it.  All they'd need to do would be to post a VIN, or something
similar.

As much as anything, #2 was why I said anything at all.  I've seen flying
miata around the autox world and they've seemed pretty decent, though I
don't have direct experience.

Mark