Re: Looking for a "Pit Scooter"?

Subject: Re: Looking for a "Pit Scooter"?
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:53:23 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, gary wrote:
> I saw this today and thought what a great thing to have at Nationals:
>
> http://www.flyinmiata.com/Store/used.php
>
> Scroll down to "Aftermarket parts"

I assume someone here is verifying that the thing isn't stolen?

I mention that not as an accusation, but just because I've seen too many
times where a bike (I used to race motorcycles) was listed as having a
"lost title" because it was really a stolen bike.  When the various race
groups started checking VIN's, it was amazing how many folks had issues.

Assuming it isn't stolen, something in the ad to that effect (preferably
with the VIN) would make it sound a lot more credible.

Mark

(btw... These things are _fun_... :-)