RE: Subject: Re: shop manuals

To: "'Mark Andy'" <mark@sccaprepared.com>,
Subject: RE: Subject: Re: shop manuals
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:47:17 -0600
<<
You haven't been reading the thread for a while, have you?

True I haven't.

<<
We were discussing documentation requirements for all cars.  We were
also
discussing how a PC could request documentation appropriate for the
situation, and that that documentation could come from a FSM, dealer, or

other source.

Right now, you're "combatively agreeing" with much that I've (and Rocky)

has already said.

How could the documenation requirements be the same for a Raynard that
runs in Mod be the same as a Honda Civic in Stock?

Eitherway, I still don't get the 'intent' of the request for comment
about FSM's in Prepared.

Regards,