RE: Subject: Re: shop manuals

To: "'Mark Andy'" <mark@sccaprepared.com>,
Subject: RE: Subject: Re: shop manuals
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:40:37 -0600
<<

So how do you propose to fix it?  Require an out of print or unavailable

shop manual?

The rule could state that some type of documentation, not necessarily a
FSM, exist for the items and only those items specifed in the appendix
covering that car for that class. Not a blanket you've gotta have a
manual. OR, whatever the rulebook says the track is, is the rule.

I still haven't seen anybody justify why we're even discussing the FSM
issue for Prepared cars. Again if the SEB thinks we should discuss this
please let us know why because if it's just the track issue it's a silly
waste of everyone's time, just keep the line in the rule book that says
what the track should be.