need help, civil engineer stuff

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: need help, civil engineer stuff
From: Carson or Wendy <dammwood@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:23:23 -0700
Our landlord has cranked up our daily rental rate for holding
autocrosses. One of the reasons they give is to cover future replacement
of the asphalt surface.
The landlord said they would be willing to lower the rental rate if we
could find some info regarding the wear on the asphalt surface that
autocrossing creates. I feel this is negligible but they want proof. I
have a video of our lot with the type of autocrossing it sees. Does this
info already exist somewhere? Any engineer's out there want to take a
stab at it. We have no money to pay for a study, sorry.
Any help greatly appreciated.
--
Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, AB