RE: Prepared protests - wheel base

To: "'Don Kline'" <solo2dmmr2@hotmail.com>, <mark@sirota.org>,
Subject: RE: Prepared protests - wheel base
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:29:49 -0600
Don, I see your point but we're not talking about Stock. If the only
reason the SEB can bring up to require a Factory Shop Manual is track
size why can't they just look in the rulebook? It's there in black and
white.

Prpared isn't Stock, isn't ever going to be and many of the cars can't
even document what year they are as the VIN was removed before the
curent competitor owned the car.

Say for just a second that you've got a GCR legal GT car. Those cars
don't have shop manuals because they aren't production cars. Do you want
to tell all the EP club racers they can run Solo's?