Road Trip Out of Ft Myers

To: "Evolution" <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Road Trip Out of Ft Myers
From: "Mark Chiles" <mark@markchiles.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:07:34 -0500
Anyone attending the Ft Myers Tour looking for a drive back North???    Or
have room in/on a trailer that is heading North???

After the event Sunday, Team Mini of Charleston needs a Mini Cooper driven
and/or towed back to North Carolina.

For those travelling North on I-95, the car be dropped off in Rocky Mount,
NC. which is just a couple of miles off of I-95 North Carolina Exit #138.

If not going to NC on I-95 or passing by Rocky Mount, other arrangements can
be made to pick up the car later.

Hey, if you are going to Topeka after the Ft Myers event, that is even
better.

Let me know if you are can help

Mark