Miata For Sale - price reduced

To: Wichita-scca@autox.team.net, NEOKLA-SoloII@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Miata For Sale - price reduced
From: "Robert Foster" <dsp83gti@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 20:46:10 -0600
see below

reply to Rob Roytas @ wobbywacer@sbcglobal.net

See you on course.

Robert Foster / '88 BMW 325is - STX
Wichita Region SCCA - http://www.wichitascca.org/

Well the time has come for me to sell ol' Black N' Tan

For Sale
2000 Miata LS sport package.
H & R progressive rate springs 320 in/lbs in front and 275 in/lbs in rear.
Jackson racing adjustable 27mm front sway bar. Original Stock springs. as
well. Original front sway bar. Fidanza 8 lb flywheel with ACT stage 1
clutch just installed in August of this year. All fluids used are redline
synthetic: differential, gearbox, and oil.
New Brilliant Black paint job after hail damage fix.
38,600 miles on car bought new on October 6th 2000.

All this and the spares go as a package for $14,500

Thanks,

Rob Roytas
Wichita KS

Our best dial-up offer is back.  Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup