Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Reorg, was: SEB-Update/Backdate in

To: "Steve Hoelscher" <stevehh@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Reorg, was: SEB-Update/Backdate in
From: James Rogerson <jrogerson@Houston.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:23:25 -0500
At 08:18 PM 7/13/2003 -0500, Steve Hoelscher wrote:
>At least this time I got more than a single season out
>of it.  Still, a $20,000+ loss is hard to take.
>
>So don't talk to me about major re-orgs in stock.  You have no clue.  ;-)
>
>Steve Hoelscher
>#27 DSP

Lucky for me, I bought a RX7 at auction for $50.  My brother wanted a CP
car, we decided to run FP (after all it's a prepared class).  Started the
car and the class was moved to AP.  The winner that year was in a
unobtainium Porsche.  So we just decided to build us a regional level car
and have fun.  Still went to Nationals, still spent a ton of money and
tried to make up for engineering with forced effort.

Now in DSP, it's been a little easier for me.  OJ called, said you want to
co-drive a professionally built Spec Miata in Solo and on the track.  I
sent over the birth certificate of my first born and everything has been
good since.  8^)

For once Jeff's numbers are right on.  Stock is losing participation
because the winning cars are NOT stock.  Except for Chris Ramey, that I
know of.  But rumour has it that Chris is thinking about going to trick
shocks.  Which will be a huge mistake.  Yes, I told him that
personally.  Chris and I are two people that should never have a wrench in
our hands.

James Rogerson
DSP #187