Re: My National Championship Plan...

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My National Championship Plan...
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:14:23 -0700
Maybe Hugh has experience in other sports where getting to the national
championship isn't so easy? I just can't see the point in autocross.

If it's about adding legitimacy to the sport, you'll have to try harder than
that. We're driving grocery getters around orange traffic cones. Come back to
Earth. Besides, we'd have terribly boring talent shows. Please think this all
the way through.

-Katie Kelly