*sigh* Why do I still do this?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: *sigh* Why do I still do this?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 02:06:01 -0600 (MDT)
>  You made a lot of accusations.  You said you had reliable sources.
>  In the end you were just full of BS

Yep, there's a lot of that going around these days, sad to say.  Just recently
someone made some claim that Tim Suddard and a batch of BMW folks promoting
the new Mini had no business being at Nationals.  But we have yet to hear
from that person any concrete reasons for such an accusation.  Maybe that
person came back from lunch and found a Mini blocking access to their paddock
spot or something, guess we'll never know.

mjb.