Safety Stewards for Nationals

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Safety Stewards for Nationals
From: "Glenn Duensing" <bluethunder@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 23:18:10 -0700
If you are a Safety Steward and would love to volunteer as a Assistant
Safety Steward, well here's your chance! Assistant Satiety Stewards for
will work two half days. First shift starts at 7:30 am to 12 and second
shift will check in at 11:45 with the morning Assistants. You will follow
your group as they move from North-South or South-North courses. I will need
8 Assistants.

Now we will need a total of 40 Safety Stewards and at least 24 "Traffic
Control" people. TC will support the Assistant SS as needed to direct
traffic in grid. You do not need to be a SSS for this job. Also this job
will be very important as this year the South grid area had changed.

So if you're interest, please email Glenn Duensing at
bluethunder@adelphia.net with the days you are available to work. Assistants
on Tuesday or Wednesday may work one full day instead of two halves. If I
have enough for Thursday and Friday, we can do this again.

SSS please mark your entry has SS and for TC people, please mark other. You
must email Glenn so I can coordinate with the Worker Chiefs on your
assignments.

Thank you very much. All of your time is very much appreciated. Volunteers
make the program work smoothly.
If you have any questions, please free feel to email me.

Sincerely

Glenn Duensing
2003 Chief of Safety