Re: Mazda Rev It Up Sunday

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Mazda Rev It Up Sunday
From: "justJOE" <justjoe13es@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:18:18 -0500
I wish that I had enough time and money to fly/drive around and try my best
at these...
I tried at the one in Dallas, and missed the mark.. but then again I think I
had the
traction control turned ON.  But it was a lot of Fun, and my girlfriend had
really good time.. autocrossing for the first time.. so that is awesome. =)

Joe Delio
Dallas,
96 Integra LS <NO VTEC>
Equipe Rapide #13 STS