RE: Yokohama AVS ES-100 tires

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Yokohama AVS ES-100 tires
From: "Paul Andrews" <emosound@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 10:09:57 -0400
I'm running these on the street, and I ran them for one autox on my
Miata.
Very nice performance street tire, grippy, quiet, comfortable.  BUT, not
the stickiest for autox.  S03's, Kumho MX, BFG KD's, Azenis should all
be stickier.
I chose these after running Falkens for autox and street.  14" sizes
limited my choices, but for the price, the ES100 hit a sweet spot of
performance and everyday 20-mile commute comfort, and should last quite
a while.

Paul Andrews
#42 CS '94 "Really Blue" Miata