Re: Old Dominion Club Badges

To: "Glen Thompson" <glen.thompson@cox.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Old Dominion Club Badges
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:28:50 -0600
Glen's info on the Old Dominion SPORTS CAR CLUB may be accurate -- I know
nothing to dispute that -- but just to avoid confusion it is not the same as
the Old Dominion REGION (of SCCA -- Region #63) to which Ethier referred.
That outfit, based in southEAST Virginia, is alive and well, the home of two
2002 Solo II Nationals trophy winners, and according to its website
(http://members.aol.com/odrscca/index.htm) has its next membership meeting
tomorrow (Wednesday).

--Rocky Entriken