Was Re: Open Trailer suggestions? Now: Buy our Trailer!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Was Re: Open Trailer suggestions? Now: Buy our Trailer!
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanz1@msu.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:11:50 -0500
At 02:55 PM 12/17/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>We're looking for a good, dual axle, open trailer to tow various cars
>with....what brands have people had good luck with?  Aluminum?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Per
>GRM

I'll take this opportunity to do a bit of shameless salesmanship.  A few of
us miata autoxer's in MI got together and decided to start a race team.  We
purchased a Spec Miata down in Florida and it came with a two axle, 30'
open aluminum trailer with brakes.  The trailer holds two Miatas and has an
ingenious frame rail air tank and built-in mounting for eight wheels.  The
trailer pulled like a dream back north through the mountains (and we didn't
even bother to hook up the brakes).  We're hoping to step down to a smaller
trailer, so if anyone is interested drop me a line and I will pass along
all of the details.

Paul Parkanzky
TeamMRC
parkanz1@msu.edu