Re: [911] No 911 content -Quote from SpeedChannel

To: "LJ Boardman" <webdoc@portone.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [911] No 911 content -Quote from SpeedChannel
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 19:49:44 -0600
It's interesting that you are mocking minor regional variations of the
English language, but are unable to ascertain which channel you are
viewing.  ;^)

The live broadcast, today, was on NBC, not Speed Channel.

I won't mention who helped develop the US bobsleds, either, since it
might confuse you that it was a NASCAR driver rather than an autocrosser
or a F1 driver.

Of course, he did start as an open wheel racer. . . dirt modifieds, that
is.  ;^)

Chuck (so shoot me because I'm a fan of the Bodines, who grew up in the
area where I first joined SCCA hoping to get into NASCAR races for free)
Schultz