NASCAR Fans in the Solo2 Community

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: NASCAR Fans in the Solo2 Community
From: Jim <sojim@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:28:12 -0800
This is not intended to start any sort of thread or cause anti or pro
comments to fill my mailbox.

But, I have established a private room for those of you that would like
to create a fantasy NASCAR team and compete against others in the Solo2
community.

In order to join the group go to:

                    http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto

create a team and choose to Join a Private Group.  When prompted enter
the following information:

                    Group ID#: 16101        Password: pylons

The first race of the season is the Daytona 500, on this Sunday, Feb
17th.  Starting positions will be based on the results of the qualifying
races this Thursday.  The only two fixed positions are the front row
with Jimmie Johnson and Kevin Harvick.

So if you are interested, I encourage you to sign up now.  Otherwise you
could be starting one or more laps down.

Jim Ourand