Speedvision is no more....

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedvision is no more....
From: Ron Nottingham <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:42:06 -0500
Well, they've done it...  Speedvision is now the Speed Channel :-(
Looking at their schedule for the next week and half...  They've kept
the boat shows, the bike shows, aviation shows, the 30-minute canned car
shows, added TONS of nascar crap...  Only found ONE (1) race scheduled,
ONE (1) hour long, that is not nascar or some sort of stock car roundy
round race!  They're showing Grand Am races...  Big deal, another form
of nascar :-(

Looks like earlier this evening will be my last rally fix for awhile.
Gone less than 2 hours, and I ALREADY miss it!!!!

R.I.P. Speedvision, you are sadly missed (sniff)....

Ron N. - Dalton, GA
90 SHO
84 300zxt