Re: St. Louis Divisional

To: "Janice Sansone Rick" <janice@wcsllc.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: St. Louis Divisional
From: "Greg Reno" <greno@sunflower.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 09:00:26 -0800
I would be interested in a "Suite" style hotel. Something like a Marriott
Residence Inn, Hampton, or Embassy Suites kinda thing. I know most don't
spend anytime in the hotels so low rent is important. But I bring my family
of 4 and they stay at the hotel all day. If downtown is only 5-10 minutes to
the track, then that would probably be better, they could always find
something to do downtown, granted we've done it before, but... We always
take a few extra days during the StL trip, and make a mini vacation out of
it. So we'll be there 4 days. 2days for the event, 2days to goof off. We
have always enjoyed the StL events. I was a little disappointed to see the
loss of Family Arena. I'm sure we'll still make our way out to St Charles to
visit that great Main street again!
Greg Reno
Mazda MX-3 GS V6
#36 ES