St. Louis Divisional

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: St. Louis Divisional
From: "Janice Sansone Rick" <janice@wcsllc.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 08:07:13 -0600
Greg Reno
Wow are you already working on attending our May event?  Well, I am event
chair and Rocky was correct there are plenty of hotels in the Collinsville
area in Illinois, just a few miles from Gateway.  I had hoped to get info out
before now on the event details, but we had some lot changes (Family Arena in
St. Charles is no longer available) and it put me a little behind in
finalizing some things.  At this time tech and sign in will be at the track
Sat. night.
I am currently in Denver at the SCCA National Convention and will get on
finalizing the details when I return to St. Louis next week and will have info
posted soon including hotel info at www.stlsolo.org.

It is Sun. & Mon. of Memorial Day this year and the parking lot at Gateways
drag facility is great, so I think the event will be a good one.  You will be
safe to book any of the name brand Collinsville motels.

If you need to know something before I get it posted feel free to email me
janice@wcsllc.net
Thanks
Janice Rick - St. Louis Region - SoloTime Gateway to Nationals - 2002
Chairman